Zachary R. Wall
Zach Wall is a partner at Wall & London LLC. Prior to founding the firm, Zach gained extensive experience litigating a wide variety of cases and claims in state court, federal court, and with administrative agencies.
Zach has spent the majority of his career representing individuals during the toughest times in their lives. He practiced employment law and family law at a leading boutique firm in South Jersey assisting individuals in discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, defamation, and breach of contract cases, as well as divorce, child support, and custody matters. Prior to that, Zach worked as a Public Defender in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Zach gained invaluable insight when he clerked for the Honorable Gwendolyn Blue, J.S.C. in the Superior Court Camden Vicinage for two terms.
In addition to his litigation practice, Zach counsels small businesses and employers on a wide range of workplace issues, employment policies, restrictive covenants, severance contracts, and compliance with federal and state laws. He assists employers in hiring, discipline, and termination decisions and in implementing policies and strategies to prevent claims by drafting and reviewing handbooks and conducting training sessions on equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
Zach graduated from the University of Richmond and earned his Juris Doctorate from Temple University Beasley School of Law. While in law school, Zach was awarded an associate level in the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society for his work teaching and mentoring students in the Philadelphia School District.
An avid Philadelphia sports fan, Zach resides in Haddonfield with his wife, daughters, and energetic pit-lab rescue, Trotter.
- New Jersey, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD 2007
- University of Richmond, BA 2002
- National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Assocation
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- South Jersey Young Professionals Association
- Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court